Palazzo Dipinto welcomes its guests in with its elegant style and warm atmosphere. In the heart of Lucca, it represents an ideal location for every kind of traveler. The Hotel is about a 10 minutes walk from the Lucca train station. The international airport of Pisa is located about 36 km from Palazzo Dipinto, while the international airport of Florence is about 70 km away. Lucca is the perfect base for exploring the main Tuscan cities famous for their art including Florence, Pisa and Siena, the Chianti area and Versilia, a famous seaside resort, which is only 30 km away.
• Exit at Lucca Est (Autostrada A11)
• Follow the signs for the center, taking Viale Europa
• Take Viale Giosuè Carducci and at the roundabout take the 1st exit for Piazzale Boccherini
• Continue straight on Piazzale Giuseppe Verdi
• Turn left and take Via dei Tabacchi
• Turn left and take Via Burlamacchi
• Turn left towards Via S. Alessandro
• Turn right and take Via Burlamacchi
• Continue straight on to Piazza del Palazzo Dipinto
Lucca Railway Station (Pisa - Viareggio - Florence line).
From the Lucca train station you can reach the Hotel Palazzo Dipinto with a pleasant walk towards the historic center.
Alternatively you can use the public transport service by taking the Lam Verde Line in the direction of "Tagliate Parcheggio" from the train station. Continue by bus for 4 stops and get off at the "Napoleone" stop. Continue on Via Vittorio Emanuele II and turn right onto Via Burlamacchi until you reach Piazza del Palazzo Dipinto.
From Pisa airport "Galileo Galilei"
If you prefer train: take the direct connection to get to Pisa Centrale station and change there at Pisa Centrale for a train to Lucca, and then follow the previous directions for arriving at the hotel.
Or maybe you prefer bus, in which case: with Piazzale Verdi as its end-of-the-line station, take the bus with direct connection to Lucca.